Unit 17 bighorn sheep

Good on ya hoppscoach!

Sounds like Jesse ought to reach out to you…..and the biologist if not done already.

Sounds awesome!

Zeke

Keep moving and glassing. You'll find sheep. They can be anywhere from the tops of the peaks to the bottom lands on any given day. They tend to move a lot, so you may not find them again( especially those down low). I have hunted it twice. I can give you info if you PM me.

Keep moving and glassing. You'll find sheep. They can be anywhere from the tops of the peaks to the bottom lands on any given day. They tend to move a lot, so you may not find them again( especially those down low). I have hunted it twice. I can give you info if you PM me.
Hello.....How can I contact you for some area 17 information?
Thanks in advance
G

I am considering putting in for 17 type 7 which is only within the Sand Creek drainage. I only want to put in to chase one with my bow and it has the best draw odds by far. Is there a reason for it being such "good" odds in the world of trophy tags? It is just a ewe tag. Any info is much appreciated!

I am considering putting in for 17 type 7 which is only within the Sand Creek drainage. I only want to put in to chase one with my bow and it has the best draw odds by far. Is there a reason for it being such "good" odds in the world of trophy tags? It is just a ewe tag. Any info is much appreciated!
Sheep are in a relatively small part of the drainage. Either they’re there or they ain’t type a thing.

Also I am willing to bet this year the draw odds will be the same as all other sheep tags. Less than 3%. Just wait and see…

Yes it’s a ewe sheep hunt.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom