Unit 19 wyoming

patea

My dad and I drew unit 19 elk tags and he is seventy years old. I was wondering if anyone knew a private landowner that I could pay for access or an outfitter that might do a drop camp. Can't really afford a guided hunt for two. Thanks

19 has some pretty rough country that could be fairly tough on a 70 year old. What shape is he in? In 2019 there were a total of 619 elk tags in 19. Not to mention all the deer hunters. The elk tend to figure out public/private boundaries. If you can find access into lightly hunted private land or through private that gives you access to land-locked public you will likely have a lot easier time. I'm sorry I can't give you names. You may try asking the local game warden or BLM biologist to see if they know anyone. The more time you are willing to put into research and scouting the better off you'll be!

My dad and I drew unit 19 elk tags and he is seventy years old. I was wondering if anyone knew a private landowner that I could pay for access or an outfitter that might do a drop camp. Can't really afford a guided hunt for two. Thanks

You will want private access...sent you a PM

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom