Unit 20 and 62

Ltsheets

Very Active Member
I have 3 points as a NR, live in NC, and am considering the unit 20 archery hunt and the unit 62 muzz hunt. Can someone with some experience in these units shoot me a PM? Trying to figure out what to expect if I drew either of them. Thanks!

Last edited:
You need to be a little more specific. Are you talking deer or elk? Assuming elk. Both units are heavily hunted, a lot of private to work around in 20. For elk, either unit could present a nice bull, but expect a lot of people in either.

ah yes sorry. Elk hunting.

You need to be a little more specific. Are you talking deer or elk? Assuming elk. Both units are heavily hunted, a lot of private to work around in 20. For elk, either unit could present a nice bull, but expect a lot of people in either.

You don't have enough points for the good seasons in 20. And if your going to wait till you do, you better have deep pockets or know somebody with the right property.

I hunted 62 Muzzleloader elk last year. It was a difficult hunt. I saw way more hunters than I did elk but was able to get a really good bull on the 4th day. Getting away from the many roads and trails was key to my killing an elk.

thank you for the recent hunt info!

I hunted 62 Muzzleloader elk last year. It was a difficult hunt. I saw way more hunters than I did elk but was able to get a really good bull on the 4th day. Getting away from the many roads and trails was key to my killing an elk.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom