Unit 21 camp bears

nocwalker

It’s been said a few times that there is plenty of bears in unit 21. What kind of a problem will that be for us in camp? In this unit will they come and wreck our camp? During the day? If so. How can we secure our supplies?

thanks. Bill v

I hunted that unit several years ago and I didn't see a bear or even any bear sign that I recall. Maybe it was just where we hunted?
I don't think you have to worry much about bears as long as you keep a clean camp and keep your food in safe places.
We camped in a trailer so I didn't give bears a second thought.

I hope you are this excited after your hunt, so you give us a detailed day by day recap of your hunt, with pics of course.

Thanks guys
And
Yes sir CMB. I will write it up and share

had the tent up and stove running in back yard to make sure everything was ok
55332A7C-1342-45A4-96C8-C109196F5A6D.jpeg

I’ve got a similar tent that hasn’t been set up in many years, you got my attention, I think I’ll do this week just for kicks

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom