Unit 21 Deer

I drew GMU 21 3rd season deer. Anyone willing to spill the beans. I burned a ton of points. Even general areas like Northern, western, etc. I'd like to get out there in July or August and check out the terrain.

Join Epic outdoors, and/or huntin fool, and get a member list that has hunted it. That alone, for the $100 is worth the cost.

Look at the Colorado hunting atlas on the DOW website, that will show you winter range for the Deer. The Deer will be there, or very near there.

For as many years as you applied, I’d pull out all the stops to get as much info as possible. Stay mobile, and look at as many bucks as you can. You should have a blast. Good luck.

UNIT 21 IS NO LONGER A SPRINT, ITS A GOOD MARATHONE IN THE 3RD SEASON WITH A BIT OF COLD WEATHER. SNOW IS NOT A MUST, BUT NICE TO HAVE. YES, STAY MOBILE....... AND WARE YOUR OPTICS OUT..................................................YD.

I agree with El Gringo. Epic outdoors is a great way to gather data and has a member option that can put you in touch with others who have drawn that tag in the past. if you don't want to spend the $100, you should be able to PM some folk on this forum who have hunted it in the past. Lots of info out there on that unit. Good luck, I'll be next door in 22 this year.

B

I agree with El Gringo. Epic outdoors is a great way to gather data and has a member option that can put you in touch with others who have drawn that tag in the past. if you don't want to spend the $100, you should be able to PM some folk on this forum who have hunted it in the past. Lots of info out there on that unit. Good luck, I'll be next door in 22 this year.

B
My wife drew 22 a few years ago. We saw a lot of deer. Nothing huge.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom