Unit 22 Torched

customweld

I've been watching the Woodhead fire since it started last week. It looks like a good portion of Cuddy is up in smoke. Adam County issued a Level II Evac for Ditch Creek, Wildhorse and portions of Upper Dale.

1600111925385.png

buddy up in mid vale told me it jumped the highway and started up mill creek. fish and game is offering for guys to turn in there tags for 31 i imagine 22 as well if you call them. looks like i made the right decision not buying a 31 tag this year

Dang, now where are the Fruitland/Payette road hunters gonna go? I guess they'll have to drink whiskey somewhere else.

Rain last night has really put a hurt on that fire. Looking at cuddy today and no smoke at all. I’d hunt that late tag for sure. Who knows, may make it even better. Those bucks will still be in there

Just curious, got a buddy that drew the tag this year and he's been losing sleep about the size of the burn and the amount of ground that is more than likely going to be closed off. Still plenty of area left to find a bruiser though.

Just curious, got a buddy that drew the tag this year and he's been losing sleep about the size of the burn and the amount of ground that is more than likely going to be closed off. Still plenty of area left to find a bruiser though.
Saw a few nice bucks up there last weekend. I wouldn't be too worried about the fire, still a lot of country left to hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom