Unit 23 Archery elk

elkfanatic

Does anyone know anything about this unit I drew it on a second choice this year. My Dad knows some about the unit but I have little time to hunt.

Thanks

Givan that this is your second request for information regarding GMA 23, it would be safe to say you nothing about it.Look at the north end hard,Saliz Pass,west of Sunflower Mesa along the Arizona line.Otherwise SCOUT,SCOUT,SCOUT.Tough unit.

Dont overlook the state line and just behind Luna. There might be a couple of other hunters in the same area but you are going to have to deal with that. I missed two good oprotunities two years ago in there and am still kicking myself for it. The elk are in there you are just going to have to be ready to hunt hard. Unit 23 is do-able. good luck.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom