Unit 23 Mule Deer

Scattergun10

I hold in my hand a coveted HU 23 mule deer tag issued by AZG&F. (Oct. 28-Nov. 3) I hunted turkey in the area south of Young three years ago and found only a rattlesnake in my my camp. Where might a guy begin scouting for a respectable buck in this unit? I plan to spend a good amount of time analyzing the unit before the hunt. Thanks.

I drive up to young every day as I deliver packages. I have seen some of the biggest mule deer I’ve ever seen in unit 23. I normally hunt 37B and 33. Do not drive the roads, get out and walk. Mile post 298. Good luck

There are also a lot of big mule deer around A-cross. Don’t be afraid to glass down low. A lot of big desert mule deer bedded under the palo vertes and mesquites

hunted elk archery in 23N. saw lots of doe and fawns. I mean everywhere. but only saw 4 small bucks in 14 days of hunting. I am sure they are there we just did not see them.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom