Unit 27 Idaho

idhikker

I'm heading to the Middle Fork next week for elk and deer (and bear if I happen to see one). If anyone else is and wants to talk about hunting the Frank via PM, let me know. I've hunted it for three years and it's a unique animal with its steepness and terrain. I find it helpful to chat with people who hunt the unit to share information.

Switchbacker44, are you around? I'm interested in what you're up to.

I'll be in there again. I have a sheep tag so I won't be any competition for you guys with elk and deer tags! I am on the East side of the Middle Fork in 27-3.

Hey, I'm here, sorry, I was doing a grueling 17mi. Sheep hunt in from Myers Cove, and also flew in in August. Also I just came back from guiding some elk and deer hunters into that area.....so what's up my man!!!!

Dang it!!! Sorry I missed your message. I hope you did all right. I had that tag two years a go and I was in there in Sept...The sheep were high and the rattlesnakes were horrible. Flew into the "flying B" and then for opener hiked from Myers Cove in 17mi. And my 2- sheep hunters struck out!!! I found a dead head sheep in spring scored 174"..in 27-3...sorry I missed ya!! Tough area!!

Dang it!!! Sorry I missed your message. I hope you did all right. I had that tag two years a go and I was in there in Sept...The sheep were high and the rattlesnakes were horrible. Flew into the "flying B" and then for opener hiked from Myers Cove in 17mi. And my 2- sheep hunters struck out!!! I found a dead head sheep in spring scored 174"..in 27-3...sorry I missed ya!! Tough area!!
Hey there! I drew unit 27-3 this year. Looking for some info and where to focus my efforts looking for a ram. Any info would be beneficial. Thanks!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom