Unit 27

I did!!!

Drew the rut muzzleloader hunt!! Been putting in for that tag for 7 years and luckily drew it (although I figured it would have taken me 12-14 yrs to draw) for this year.. Still on cloud nine about drawing the hunt I wanted. Plan on being patient and being in position for that big boy coming in opening morining!

Also have 2 co-workers who drew the early archery hunt together..

Yourself?

nothing for me my wife and daughter drew. Wife cow tag, daughter bull Nov rifle. Good luck and congrats that is an awesome tag.

One of my buddies drew a late rifle bull tag. Same guy that I helped on a rifle bull tag in a different unit last year. Pretty lucky.

Unit 27 Mzzy

Scottyboy and I will be on the same hunt the end of September with our smokepoles. 2 of 25 chasing wapiti in the rut (we hope).

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom