Unit 3 Muzzleloader Antelope

hntnfool

I will be out in the Craig area at the end of the month chasing speed goats. I was wondering if any MM members will be out there?

I will be in unit 2 chasing elk. I have not seen a monster buck but have an area in 3 where I have been seeing a lot of lopes. It is up on the far west/nw west end away from most of the hunters...

The unit 2 tag must have taken you quite a few years to draw!! Good Luck! I'm sure I will be putting on a ton of miles on my truck looking for a good one. I'll make sure I check out the corner of the unit.

31726065036_79bf4240ea_t.jpg

My current situation precludes me from caring about your opinion but go ahead and give voice to it anyway...

My cousin will be there doing same as you, it got mighty wet a couple days ago! I'm in 201 looking at big brown ones...

My friend and I will be out there starting the 25th getting ready for the PLO rifle hunt that overlaps your hunt the 28th and 29th. Good luck to you.:D

I will be up there starting 10/3 with my son. He has a rifle antelope tag for unit 3.

Doesn't have designs on holding out for a 16" goat, he will be real happy with one 14.5-15"

Good Luck to all.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom