Unit 31/32 3rd season deer

Robiland

Very Active Member
Well, we managed to draw this tag. I know its not a trophy unit. Just wanted the opportunity to hunt. Ive been through the unit a few times, but not deer hunting. So not really sure where I need to start to look. The plan is to take a few trips this summer and early fall to learn the roads and the areas and hopefully find a few places to hunt. I know of the private property. Just not sure if I need to stay close to those areas or hit other areas. It will be an adventure and looking forward to it.

Just happy to be hunting and hunting the rut! Cant wait!!!

Wish I could help u but I’ve never hunted this unit. With the ease of drawing I would be surprised if it’s any good. I’d be even more shocked if anyone says otherwise. Hopefully a man can get high in the bookcliffs and find a big ole bruiser in a gnarly canyon. I bet this hunt could be a fun one if u put a little leather behind u and pay close attention to ur gps to maneuver around private I’d be willing to bet this unit doesn’t lend itself to “road hunting”. Good luck and congrats on what I think has the potential to be a great tag. U should really invite folks to send info via pm especially on these easier to draw units.
Terry

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom