unit 31 javelina

tooele

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone could be of assistance on this one. I have 2 non-resident friends that filled out their javelina ham hunt application wrong and were rejected, so they are looking at getting some left over tags. I am fairly familiar with 31 for coues deer, but have never ran into many javelina, just the odd pig every once in a while. I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to share where a couple of huntable herds range on this unit as I will be taking them down to hunt. Thanks for any help.

T

Anywhere between hw191 and the mountain from Safford to I-10.

PM for more details if you don't know that area.

57 loader, what crew are you on?
I drive a haul truck out there on crew 5 but
it sounds like I may be going back to one!

tooele,
MOst of where the desert floor meets the foothills of Mt graham can be good, just stay in the prickly pear and mesquite country.

Jeff

Thanks guys, my friends decided to wait a year in order to hunt a unit I am more familiar with for pigs. Our group did get a 90 inch coues out of the unit, saw a bear about 100 yards away gorging on pinyon nuts, too bad we didn't have a tag. I am sure he isn't going anywhere, maybe we will go back in and get him, but the Javelina hunt is off, as I hadn't spotted a good herd and wasn't about to burn that much gas to find a pig.

T

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom