unit 32 buck

C

coolarrow1

LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-07 AT 05:12PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-07 AT 05:02?PM (MST)

Well first off I want to thank Flores425 for the info he gave me on this unit.It is a tuff hunt due to lack of cover.I was just planning on scouting for the late January hunt but the opportunity to take a decent buck showed itself and I took it. Thanks again george for your help.

470c0aa629907094.jpg

That's one of the better bucks I've seen come out of Unit 32. Ya did good! Much congrats.

Congrats man that is an awsome buck. Especially awsome for archery in unit 32. Again congrats.

Congrats , he's a good buck for sure. Tell us the hunt if you get a chance , love to hear NM hunts...Thanks for sharing and again , congrats...Larry

Hey CoolArrow1
That is a great Muley you got there. The area is not the best for archery but It didnt take you long to arrow a nice buck. I wasnt as lucky as you but I think I was being to picky. I missed a nice 10point opening morning and I seen a Monster(30in)Muley the last day. I still have Jan to hunt and looking forward to get outhere and sling some arrows.
George Flores Jr.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom