Unit 32- Galiuro Mtns

Elmacho

Hey fanatics......I ended up with the Nov tag this year. I have not hunted unit 32, but want to pack in to the Galiuros. Any information on what size bucks the area holds. What part of the range? North? South? etc...Thanks

How far and how hard do you want to hunt? E-mail me and I lead you into a few areas. [email protected] I know 32 very well, hunted it for years, not for coues; but in the process I have happened upon some good coues areas. Gimme a hollar and get a good map...I can direct you into some good areas.

P-DUB

Thought that was you Franco. El Macho ? ha ha ! Any feedback frOm potatowhisperer ? Received my tag the other day. The whole season is going to be in the Winchester's. Scouting hell hole this weekend in Colo. Will be doing some video also. Later JD

I have not spent any time in this unit, but imagine it should hold good bucks especially if you are packing in. I did look around last year in 33 around Campo Bonito and saw alot of bucks during the javelina hunt. I know that there has been alot more rain down south than here in Phoenix, so the drought should not affect the horns that much this year. while I was scouting in 36c, I have seen plenty of deer and lots of new growth/water etc... so hopefully you will do well, especially packing in away from any of the other hunters. I also have the Nov. hunt.....

If you've got a 32 tag and are willing to pack in, I might offer a spot or two to consider. Not easy, but has good deer!

P-DUB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom