Unit 34 non res deer

Muleman1

Very Active Member
Howdy, everyone I drew 34 after 10 years of applying anyone have any pics of the land/deer they’d like to PM me ? Headed out around aug7 to do some scouting can’t wait

Add me to the pm's if you don't mind. I also Drew 34. I'm headed out to go Scout in a couple weeks. Hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread with you muleman, thanks! Good luck out there.

Howdy, everyone I drew 34 after 10 years of applying anyone have any pics of the land/deer they’d like to PM me ? Headed out around aug7 to do some scouting can’t wait
Muleman,
What state are you from? I’m from Utah and will also be hunting 34 this year. If you need anything while hunting I would be glad to help, or at the very least we can compare notes while out in the field. I was able to relay information to other monster muley members on a Colorado hunt last year in a unit we were hunting at the same time.

You’re all going to be hunting the same spot and the same 170 buck. You guys might think about carpooling to save gas and money.

Yeah yeah don’t be Jealous man the only 170 in buck come on now u must NOT be sober right now

Be sure and wear gloves and take precautions. Over 40% of those Natrona deer herds are now infected with CWD. At a minimum get it tested.

Be sure and wear gloves and take precautions. Over 40% of those Natrona deer herds are now infected with CWD. At a minimum get it tested.

Not sure what you mean here^^^, but 100% of the deer herds in Natrona County have CWD and the prevalence darn sure isn't even close to 40%. Testing is a good idea though.

Don't worry about a 200" deer, I had the tag 2 years ago. I would say worry about finding a 150" deer
IMG_0349 (1).JPG

I didn't put much time into it as I was ready to get back to AZ, cause i had a Kaibab tag waiting ( the one in my avatar)and we helped a young kid get a buck first . I know You can find better than what I killed.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BULL!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom