Unit 34 whoppers

Bookhead

Very Active Member
Wheres all the scouting pics of 34 and all the magnum bucks. all i saw on here all winter was how great 34 was. Lets see em

Wheres all the scouting pics of 34 and all the magnum bucks. all i saw on here all winter was how great 34 was. Lets see em
Bookhead,
Why don’t you do us all a favor and go have a look for yourself. Then when your done you can send me gps coordinates to the big bucks you see.

unnamed-23 copy.jpg

Book, no one is fighting. There will be plenty of little 150 class bucks to go around. After all everyone waited 10 plus years for their chance at a 150 inch buck right? The unit is over rated and can’t produce bucks bigger than the dinks posted above.

Book, you sound like you have some hostility towards the guys that drew the unit this year or perhaps it’s the unit in general? Did you apply for the unit with less than 10 points and not draw?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom