Unit 36 Elk

You’re in for a treat brotha! Best elk hunting experience I’ve ever had was in 36! If you can hit the 300 mark you did great! There are bigger bulls , in my experience they’re deep in the wilderness where they can get old and come off that reservation! Either way you’re going to have a blast!

Great tag, love that area.

Guided or DIY? Holding out for a big boy or looking for an opportunity?

I’m going guided, I met Jerry Blake from LOH Outfitters some years ago when he helped my twin boys on a mule deer hunt. I have been trying to draw a tag for the last 4 years! I hope to hold out for a 300 bull, but bigger would be ok too!! I have never shot a bull with my bow.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom