Unit 40

coloradoman

Very Active Member
Thanks to whoever turned in the cow tag for 3rd season. It will now be filled by a young lady that loves to hunt.

She killed her first buck last year and is very exited to kill her first elk.

Well they had three LEftover archery bull tags as well. I had thought about trying to pick one up but I opted for a more accessible unit in the leftover draw. I know the unit has tough public access but I had researched the BLM property and I think you could have a good hunt on the BLM in diff areas so long as u had the onX chip. Anyone have any first hand experience with the public access there? Just kinda curious

I'm not complaining!
For me it is what it is and I will always jump at a chance.... For the young lady that didn't draw an elk or deer tag this year it at least gives her something to look forward to.

>An the guy who turned in
>a a second bull tag
>I picked it up

Good for you! R u gonna hunt the public or do a private land hunt?

>An the guy who turned in
>a a second bull tag
>I picked it up

Good for u! R u gonna try public or do a private land hunt?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom