Unit 41-1 & 42 Antelope

Mikepanther04

Anyone seeing any antelope in 41/42 around GrandView? Been all over Riddle area to Battle Creek and up. Hardly any antelope at all. Any information would be much appreciated. Final weekend hunt with my pops.

Mike, we spent time around Grasmere a couple of weeks ago and didn't see anything to speak of. I wish I had better news, I think we're going to head west of the res this weekend.

Went out by Crab Butte today… absolutely dreadful. Didn’t see one antelope in 41/42 after driving over 100 miles and glassing from every spot imaginable. Idaho F&G should be ashamed for selling 200 tags there. The biologist said “The antelope numbers are way down and we don’t know why..” Then why allow hunting? Hope others had better luck.

Thanks! Yeah there’s lots of antelope on that side of highway of 51. Unfortunately F & G has the rifle hunt only available west of the highway. Muzzleloader to the east.

The antelope move north towards their winter range pretty early in that country. There's quite a lot of antelope but they move from their usual summer grounds where everbody is used to seeing them.

I coyote hunt the hell out of 41 every winter. There in there and there in there now. I was out Sunday calling. Wont post where because my coyote spots mean more to me than any other hunting spots I got but you don’t need to be real far south in that unit to find lopes

Whoa!! You graduated to there, they’re and their!!! (That last ones tricky, see how many of those you catch)

Look out world! Homer learned a new trick!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom