Unit 42 archery antelope tag!

ruthunter

I picked up an archery tag for some private land around Logan New Mexico. Is anyone familiar with the unit as far as quality and quantity?

My brother drew the aug 13-15 youth hunt in unit 42. If you have any tips or maybe some ranchers that would let me and my little brother hunt. Just me and him

I have never hunted 42 so I’m of no help but just looked at the map. It appears there is very little public land in the unit so maybe start by calling ranchers to see if any would allow you access. Best of luck

I have never hunted 42 so I’m of no help but just looked at the map. It appears there is very little public land in the unit so maybe start by calling ranchers to see if any would allow you access. Best of luck
There’s a reason why that tag can be drawn. Best advice Is this

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom