Unit 43 Private Land Muley Hunt

songdog

I drew a 3rd season either-sex muley tag for unit 43 private land as I previously had permission to hunt on some quality private ground. Well, thanks to COVID-19, the landowner changed his mind and doesn't want anyone hunting on his property this year due to the COVID scare.

Does anyone have any leads to follow up on regarding paying a trespass fee or an outfitter with some quality private ground in unit 43? I've got a couple of more weeks to find some private land to hunt on or I'll have to turn my tag back in. That will SUCK as I've waited a long time to hunt this area!

Thanks in advance and I greatly appreciate any responses.

No, the landowner was not going to be with me hunting and I definitely don't understand their logic this late in the game. My only contact with him will be from a distance anyway and will most likely be from a cell phone. You can't practice more social distancing than hunting!!!

It puts me in a helluva bind to try and find something at the last minute unless I just go ahead and turn my tag back in and forget it. I've reached out to a couple of folks but haven't heard anything yet. They may still be out in the woods for muzz season...

FYI... Be on the lookout for a 3rd season either-sex private land muley tag in unit 43. I turned my tag in last week because the landowner cancelled my hunt due to the coronavirus. I hope one of you picks up the tag and gets access to some primo private land. I've heard it's shaping up to be a good year! Good luck!!!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom