Unit 44 one day to hunt

Sober,

why not focus on "a deer of a lifetime" since you have moose and caribou in the freezer already?. I get it, meat is the priority which is the way things should work in the hunting world. But you had to have known 44 was a special tag. Seems foolish to have a tag like this and focus on cow elk. As many have said, you can shoot a cow elk every year in CO. Anyway, best of luck to you.

B

Hunt it ! And post what you kill !
Hey SS, I have no reason to doubt you. You watched the return list, saw the tag, and got it fair and square. So go hunt how you want to and yes, post those pics! And good luck on both hunts!

Sober,

why not focus on "a deer of a lifetime" since you have moose and caribou in the freezer already?. I get it, meat is the priority which is the way things should work in the hunting world. But you had to have known 44 was a special tag. Seems foolish to have a tag like this and focus on cow elk. As many have said, you can shoot a cow elk every year in CO. Anyway, best of luck to you.

B
It all comes down to time and my wife likes elk meat

You post for reactions. It took you a whole 4 minutes to post a reply to my derogatory comment after 109 reply’s. As Biden would say, “ C’mon man! “

You post for reactions. It took you a whole 4 minutes to post a reply to my derogatory comment after 109 reply’s. As Biden would say, “ C’mon man! “
Leave it to a Biden fanboy such as yourself to know all his quotes.

I know you’re sitting over there in your rocker with no points wishing you had a 4th season tag. What are you doing up so late? 15th pee break? Getting old sucks!

You made me laugh. Funny guy. You missed my jab about Biden. I am sitting in a rocker. I used my points in 2018 and killed a +200” buck. And YES I do have to pee more often than I would like to. I’m still laughing. You make me laugh.

You made me laugh. Funny guy. You missed my jab about Biden. I am sitting in a rocker. I used my points in 2018 and killed a +200” buck. And YES I do have to pee more often than I would like to. I’m still laughing. You make me laugh.
I enjoyed your thread that year. We had a 3rd season tag for the same unit that year and a buddy got a 205” buck. Fun unit!

Watch out for pee on the floor. You could slip and fall.

From another of your posts: Snap E Tom and Coors Banquet coming off the hill. Can’t find Snappy any longer, a sip of fine tequila and Coors works just fine. “ America’s fine light beer”.

hey guys I just thought I’d let you know I’m going to be turning the unit 44 tag back in. The rise of Covid cases is requiring me to focus more on work.

good luck to whomever gets it!

I already have a great eastern plains buck tag but as stated above even if my buddy gets your re-issue tag I'll take you for free on a private land cow elk meat hunt. We can go till Dec 30th. Kudo's for turning it in for someone else to use.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom