Unit 45 Antelope info

elkantlers

Long Time Member
Can any one give me some info on unit 45 for antelope, specifically the Strouse hill WMA. Number of goats, water holes, Number of other hunters or anything else? I am thinking of hunting this unit during the archery hunt. What is the chances of being successful on this HMA with archery equipment?

What about access to the rest of the unit? Any land owners willing to let you hunt their property.

Thanks, elkantlers

You may want to check into the XBar access also. That is an archery only Antelope area. I used it for access to Sheep Mountain on a deer hunt a couple years ago and there were Antelope everywhere. I saw several places where they were crossing under fences that you may be able to use for an ambush. I have not looked this year to make sure that XBar is still on the list but it was in 08.

Good Luck

Brian

Thanks for the comment. You can only apply for one or the other HMA's so I will need to do a little more digging for info.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom