Unit 45 Deer Rifle Hunt

I have been in that unit 4 times in the last 7 years and have noticed the deer are pushing out earlier each year. In 2015 and 2016 the best days were around the 27-28th. By 2018 the deer were on the south end of the unit by the 25th.
I wasn't around last year but heard it was similar to 2018. Whatever the reason is for earlier deer movement, don't wait until the last minute. Northern Nevada seems to be following a similar trend.
Good Luck, it's a great tag.

Thanks "Busted" for the response. Based on prior commitments the soonest I will be able to get to the unit is the 26th. Most of the online posts I have found state, " don't shoot the first big buck you see". I am hoping to find the right buck on this hunt.

I would have a plan for both the South and North part of the unit, hunting the North end first. If your not seeing good numbers of deer you can head South where they will be.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom