Unit 53 Cell service.

elk_crazy

Just wondering if there is any service around the Katie?s or greenie peak or cabresto area thinking about getting a sat phone if not. Any help would be appreciated

Service can be spotty in some of those areas but not too bad. Verizon seems to be the prevalent carrier in the area.

I had AT&T one year hunting down there and the cell service was very spotty I was lucky to find service.
The next year I had switched to Verizon here in Colorado and hunted down there and the cell service was great. Your phone may be different but I think Verizon seems to work better in the mountains

You will get service at the top of Greenie and the top of Mallete, near the entrance to sawmill. cell tower right there on the top of Mallete.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom