unit 54, 55, 57

hhunter23

my buddie drew unit 54, 55, 57. Idaho muzzy hunt in November. anybody hunt this before? we have been out scouting and found some good deer. how does this hunt look for this time of year? any information would be nice.

that is a good hunt, I have seen some wide bucks come out of both 57 and 55 but most lack mass
46cfa7275632b29c.jpg

i have hunted all these areas before and know them well. what hunt number is that, you know the one you enter when you put in for the draw. I did not know there was a muzzy hunt for those units. If there is i will be glad to help you out with some very good info.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-18-08 AT 08:31PM (MST)[p]Don't know the number you put in for, but the unit number is 47-3. And I believe the season is nov. 1-14. It was my first choice.

I have a rifle tag in one of those units. It has been tough with the warm weather. Hopefully some big ones will come out of the woodwork next week. Should be better in Nov. when the MZ hunt starts.
Any suggestions for areas for next week?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom