Unit 54 Bull

I don't know any details other then its a toad for sure. Saw a picture a cellphone of a Dr who was hoping to get it, when he seen someone got the bull he turned his muzzy tag back in.

Turned his tag in? Why, it’s already dead. Go shoot the 390 bull, that’s a tuff tag to draw. People are weird.

This one?

1633114347097.jpeg

Hell of a bull. Never heard of the hunter. That third on the right side has to be 24”. That’s nuts

I don't know any details other then its a toad for sure. Saw a picture a cellphone of a Dr who was hoping to get it, when he seen someone got the bull he turned his muzzy tag back in.

Turned a tag back in Idaho on the best unit in the state? ?‍♂️

I guess if ya know Idaho’s draw this really sounds very idiotic..
Doesn’t it?
Am I missing something??

Turned a tag back in Idaho on the best unit in the state? ?‍♂️

I guess if ya know Idaho’s draw this really sounds very idiotic..
Doesn’t it?
Am I missing something??
Yeah it doesn’t make any sense. If you had time to take off for a 400” bull you could probably justify it to go after some 390 bulls on a tag you’ll never draw again..,

Yeah it doesn’t make any sense. If you had time to take off for a 400” bull you could probably justify it to go after some 390 bulls on a tag you’ll never draw again..,

Gotta be more to the story that has not been revealed…

What you think JP?

Nice bull for sure .. I know a guy that has a lot of extra $$ he is also in the medical field {so not a lot of time} he does guided hunts in several western states & his Only goal is 400" or he will NOT shoot !!

Gotta be more to the story that has not been revealed…

What you think JP?
i think people are weird. but i also have to remind myself not everyone is as serious about hunting as others. like i said, if a 400" bull is worth time off so is a 390" bull and there in there. i draw that tag you might as well fire me, cuz im going hunting

Very nice Bull, wow!

Seriously what am I missing? He pulls a tag and turns it back? With Idaho no points system why would you ever do this? He hunts elk, has a one year wait period and he is back in the game even with everyone else try to pull that tag again correct? IDK Weird!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom