unit 54 late rifle

BigRutt

Drew a dream tag i think I thought i had a 55 late tag but got too excited and mixed the units up. Looking for any info on scouting areas. Born and raised in Idaho haven't hunted the southern units that much mainly SE idaho and central Idaho. I know this unit is a great unit for a lot of animals. My father in law took a ram out of there a few years ago and he said he has an idea of a couple scouting spots. I'm all ears if you want to share late season or scouting information. Please DM or private message me. Thanks and good luck to every body out there this year.

Drew a dream tag i think I thought i had a 55 late tag but got too excited and mixed the units up. Looking for any info on scouting areas. Born and raised in Idaho haven't hunted the southern units that much mainly SE idaho and central Idaho. I know this unit is a great unit for a lot of animals. My father in law took a ram out of there a few years ago and he said he has an idea of a couple scouting spots. I'm all ears if you want to share late season or scouting information. Please DM or private message me. Thanks and good luck to every body out there this year.
Geez I don't know how i missed the badger fire :( no wonder why i drew the tag. Hopefully there are still some bucks around

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom