Unit 60 mule deer

Have you ever been in the unit?
It is pretty small unit.
It does hold some deer but I haven’t been in there for a few years
That being said I’ve only been on the north end.

Last edited:
I haven’t been in there, I hunted 11/211 in 21 was just looking to try a different unit this time.just looking for general info is all

There are some resident deer there, but it's mostly winter range. If meat hunt, you are probably good b

If you go up John Brown it’s higher elevation but it’s a pretty tight area without getting into Utah
I Might have to make a weekend trip up there this spring.

I haven’t been in there in probably 10 years so I’m not sure now.
Hopefully someone else will chime in.

Actually 42% got a tag with 0 points. 38% with 1 point in 3rd season. The fact that it only takes 1 point to get third season should tell you something about quality of bucks

IMG_1667.png
IMG_1668.png

If I had one point, I would shoot for third season and pray for snow. But assuming you’re a nonresident, remember, they reduced us from 35% of the tags to 25% this year. So it will be harder to draw either one of those tags.

If I had one point, I would shoot for third season and pray for snow. But assuming you’re a nonresident, remember, they reduced us from 35% of the tags to 25% this year. So it will be harder to draw either one of those tags.
Ya I am a nonresident, like I said I’m trying to decide what to do

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom