Unit 63 4th season deer

I drew it in 2015 AND in 2017.

PM sent.
20171118_145940-3.jpg

My brother in law got it as an alternate. Just found out today. Should be interesting. We have access to the cathedral peak ranch but also might check out the black canyon. Any thoughts?

I drew it in 2015 AND in 2017.

PM sent.View attachment 9145
I used 8 pts to draw a 3rd season deer tag in 63. I wanted 68 but they were saying point creep was going to be crazy this year, so I went for 63. Now I'm a little concerned what some are saying about this unit. I see you did good there. I went up and drove around the west side. What are your thoughts?

The little envelope. Ok. I guess I'm in it now..lol. I guess #9 was you last one. I thought you added more info. Thank you Jeff. I'll let you know how l do.

I used 8 pts to draw a 3rd season deer tag in 63. I wanted 68 but they were saying point creep was going to be crazy this year, so I went for 63. Now I'm a little concerned what some are saying about this unit. I see you did good there. I went up and drove around the west side. What are your thoughts?
I think 4 or 5 points drew 3rd season in 63

Well, it only took 12 to draw the 4th season, which is a lot less than when I drew it 4 years ago. I don't know if that's a reflection on the quality of the unit or not.
Crazy how some jumped some stayed put and some went backwards ,my hunt went from taking 3 usually to 5, so I got bumped ?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom