Unit 63 Antelope

tracker12

Very Active Member
Well after striking out in UT and CO I am all in for WY antelope in 63-1. Not sure I should be over confident with my draw history this year but I should draw with 9 NR points. Planning on doing a little fly fishing the Magical Mile after the hunt and also head on up and scout region G for 2022.

Last edited:
In my experience the Miracle Mile can be magical if you hit it right. On a more serious note - have you seen that the WGFD cut the tags in unit 63 by about half ? I think your draw odds should still be pretty good but maybe not a slam dunk. GOOD LUCK !

Didn’t know that about the cut. What did they do with 59.

guess I got my magical and miracle confused ?

I hunted it last year, and fished the “Magical” mile, for 4 days.... One of my favorite “fun” hunts ever. If you draw the tag or want to chat before the deadline, I’m happy to tell you about my hunt.

71859FC6-079D-4171-A4F1-993F7C27FB39.jpeg

5007DB78-F83F-4B24-80BD-5C33E15E2408.jpeg

I'd be more so inclined to take the boat and fish Seminole for the walleye and trout. Helps I'm just a few hours away too.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom