Unit 7 Elk

B

bullshooter

Looks like there are 1750 type 1 tags available this year. I have max preference and was trying to figure my approx. draw odds this year. Does anybody know how many tags were issued last year? I'm hoping that the 1750 is an increase from last year. Thanks for any help. Good luck to the rest of you on this year's draw.

Game and fish website under the hunting link choose hunting regulations. In the hunting seasons choose chapter 7 Elk Hunting Seasons then choose hunting seasons. It shows the tag # for each unit and talks about how any type 1 tag that is unfilled will be good for a cow later in the year in unit 7. Do you know what the tag numbers were last year, or have any information or experience With Elk Mountain Outfitters. I am booked with them and hope this year I will finally draw a tag. Thanks for any help.

You are looking at last years #s. That's why I asked. There is a link on the main WY fish and game page to this years regs, but it does not list tag #s just units and dates.

Going to have to go in blind like the rest of us :) Utah is the same. Don't know the #s till after you apply.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom