Unit 70 4th season

hayden3006

I have five NR points this year and looking to try and draw this tag, the draw odds say I have a 33% chance.Iam trying to do some research if I should hold off a couple more years or burn them this year. thanks

LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-09 AT 05:49PM (MST)[p]Last year was the first year for that units 4th season, so I suspect not that many people knew about it. I would be real surprised if you could even have a shot at drawing it this year with 5 points, but who knows. And of course, posts like this one will generate even more interest....

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Hunted 61 in 07 3rd season while my buddy hunted 70. Bucks he saw were as good as the ones I saw PLUS locals told me some of the better 61 bucks migrate to 70. Late winters last 4-5 years have built up the numbers of great bucks in my opinion. If you can draw with 5PPs, I don't think you can do better than 70, 4th season. Just hope for Snow, snow and more snow.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom