Unit 70 Info Thank You

tesmitty

Thank you!!

To those of you that offered advice and recommendations on where to take my uncle in unit 70 for the 1st Season elk hunt. Set with Bray Ranches and feel pretty good about the set up. I plan on arriving early to spend some time finding some elk. Have spent plenty of time scouring maps and adjacent BLM to the Bray properties. Hope I can get the old fella on a bull!! That would be the greatest thing I could ever do to thank him for treating me like one of his own sons!! Now just got to get him in the right place at the right time. Thanks again and good luck this season!! I appreciate "most" of you!! ?

How did your hunt go?
Met some great people & the Bray family were awesome hosts. Meals were delicious with a full variety. Hunting was tough during the 1st rifle season, but my cousin harvested his first branch antlered bull. My uncle did not harvest a bull, but he was so close to having an opportunity to drop the hammer. With his age we were a little limited on mobility. Overall it was a success and my uncle was so appreciative to have the opportunity to still be able to have a chance to go on an out of state elk hunt. He still has the bug and maybe we'll be able to make another trip soon.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom