Unit 76 Aug 11 pics

R

rocketman

Rained everyday from Tues to Sat. Finally broke Sunday.
Drier this week. Still no rubbing yet but they are
ready. Plenty of posturing by the bulls. Roy

48a0445d436d5cde.jpg

48a0449644f6e75c.jpg

48a044d6462ebc84.jpg

48a045444923b960.jpg

48a045814adb9977.jpg

48a045ed4e9a00dc.jpg

Great pics--I've been enjoying them.

I watched a little 5 point bull last night rubbing his antlers on some serviceberry at about 7300' elevation. It wasn't coming off, but he's trying so it's getting to be that time.

Roy,

THANKS so much for the pics that you post. They are super. I do not always respond, but I always look. You have some outstanding pictures and that is magnificient country. I came through there last week and looked up at the high country. It's humbling; makes me feel pretty small.

Great pics, love the high country scenery.

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
COLORADO,USA
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

That one poor boy already missing half a rack. Then again with hunting season right around the corner maybe he's the lucky one.I agree nice pics.Thanks rocketman.

Those bulls are looking fat and sassy. I look forward to the day I draw my tag for that unit, maybe in three more years. I am fortunate though to be hunting 851 this year so should be a great year for horns w/ all the rain in the SE part this summer.

Thanks For the Cool Pics.

Tom

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom