Unit 76 Aug 20 pics

R

rocketman

Last 4 days not a cloud in the sky. Very dry.
Forecast the same next 4 days. This AM got 100 bugles.
A bunch of 250 cows with many small bulls giving
good bugles but not high pitches. A group of
15 larger bulls to the left never made a sound. Roy

4a8e0c32551e7f82.jpg

4a8e0c6a56b22a40.jpg

4a8e0c9357db19f7.jpg

4a8e0cbc59320194.jpg

4a8e0ce95b2846c9.jpg

4a8e0d165c3b613b.jpg

great pics!!! I always check here first to see the new pics every couple days. thanks-Hatrick

Sure wish I would have drawn my tag for 76. I could be out there soon enjoying some of that action. Thanks for the updates. Dave

Awesome pics Rocketman,
Some good looking bulls in those pics

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

As usual, Great Pics. It appears to me that the Bulls look better this year than previous years postings. I know the eastern half of Colorado has had exceptional rain. Looks like it could be a year to remember. Look forward to seeing everyones hunting pics after they return home from there Rocky Mountain High. 3 Weeks and counting.

Thanks RM

Man. I love these pics and the play-by-play. T-minus a few days and it'll be time for some Rocky Mountain carnage. Thanks for the pics!

As usual very well done!! Thanks for continuing to share the pictures with us ever few days. Kind of got use to it and continue to see what you come up with next. Boy it is nice to see the hard horns, meaning the hunts are approaching. Keep up the great work.

some good looking bulls. Keep the pictures coming THANKS

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Once again, great pics! Six more days; I don't know if I can make it through work this week.

[a href="archeryreport.com"]archeryreport.com[/a]
News and entertainment for the bowhunting enthusiast

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-09 AT 07:02PM (MST)[p]Roy,

I want to thank you for posting your pictures. I have a son who will be 2 in November. I enjoy looking at your elk pictures and your puppy pictures with him.

2 more years and I'll be in 76 looking at those elk.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom