next week. Roy

48adcabb4bd1e367.jpg

48adcaed4d0070a3.jpg

48adcb324f1e1523.jpg

48adcb6050419db9.jpg

48adcb90519f9b52.jpg

48adcbcb12145c5a.jpg

48adcc0513dc52f8.jpg

Those are just great to look at. It looks like their coats are starting to turn a bit.

Roy,

How long have you been hiking into these areas?

You sure are able to get some great pics!

Thank you for sharing.

Colo_archer

Been viewing your pics for two years now and they all are amazing. What do you do for a living Rocketman? I think you should write a book on high meadow elk and put all of your pictures in it. I have always wondered how the elk behave up in these high meadows. Your posts have proven great value to my understanding of what goes on up there. Wish I had the freedome to join you and watch the action.

Thanks again, HondoArcher

what is in the 2nd picture in the bottom left corner?
Thanks.
Great pictures as always.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom