4a7c437f6ec00f07.jpg

4a7c43b9705b4234.jpg

4a7c43eb72fcb375.jpg

4a7c442b740b12fb.jpg

4a7c445e74dcdfbb.jpg

4a7c449775a9cf73.jpg

4a7c44d57714d16d.jpg

4a7c450d77f1aa12.jpg

Awesome pictures man! Keep 'em coming! :)

Hope all is well with you and RocketDog!

Yep, lots of great bulls in there, thanks!

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

looks like they should start loosing their velvet really soon ???-hatrick

Nice pics as always....I sure could use Rocketdog in October????

"There's a high country that awaits your coming; There's awesome beauty to fill you with bliss; There's a golden chance in the offering--- Go, or these wonders of GOD you will miss."
--Bruce Brady

Great photos as usual. Bring on the rest of them!

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Wow, awesome pictures and great bulls. You have done it again and topped yourself. AWESOME, KEEP THEM COMING AND THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom