cloudy with showers. Monsoons may be here but
forcast says warm and dry this week. Roy and Rocket

4a5a1cef659e618a.jpg

4a5a1d516636c45e.jpg

4a5a1d81668ce951.jpg

4a5a1db36895a860.jpg

4a5a1df1694bdaa9.jpg

4a5a1e376a9b8f04.jpg

I just can't even believe some of these pictures, incredible!

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

I just can't even believe some of these pictures, incredible!

+ 1

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER

wow! those are getting me excited cant wait there is some tremendous growth going on this year from what I have seen!

Very impressive as always. Herd looks great and the bulls have some great groeth. Thanks for sharing.

Real great pictures. We are planning on spending a couple of days in August backpacking in the Creede area. Is there a trail that might give us a chance to see elk like these?

There are numerous trails that go up to the high country. I have a book I bought back in the day called A Backpacking guide to the Weminuche Wilderness by Dennis Gebhardt. It has maps and detailed descriptions of each trail, steepness of trail, length time required to hike, etc. Get on one of the trails that go up towards the continental divide such as the ones above the Rio Grande Res. or any all the way back to Creede and you should find the herds of Elk that summer up there. Be prepared for some long hikes and steep climbing though.
Hope this helps you.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom