ago from the south. My counts went from 100 in the 2 basins
to 1700 today. Lots of calves unlike the bunches from the
east. Note the 1 antlered bull a 5x0. Hazy still from the
Calif fires. Very weak monsoon still. Roy

487d27aa3d86253e.jpg

487d27e73ecfb25f.jpg

487d28203fb7e977.jpg

487d288241b86f51.jpg

Great pics as always Rocketman, thanks for posting so the rest of us can dream :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Just might be the best thread on here. I don't know about everyone else, but I always look for updated pics. Thanks! Keep em coming.

Rocket, YOU ARE THE MAN!!! I don't want to even attempt to guess where you are at. Givin up the unit is enough. I'm assuming you pack in for the photos and stay a few days?? Must be lonely up there this time of year. If you are packing in, I'd like to hear some of the details like weather (highs/lows) other wildlife you're seeing etc. Sounds like lots of fun. Your photos are the best, both of the elk and the scenery.

Awesome Pics as always. Does my heart good to see those pics. Brings back alot of memories from my younger days when I was fortunate enough to spend two weeks out of each summer running around Creede and the Rio Grande headwaters area. Look forward to next batch of pics.

Tom

Any guesses on what those 2 larger bulls would score?

They look big to me but I've only hunted WT's.

H

Great pics as always...

Keep them coming.

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
COLORADO,USA
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

Thanks, Rocket. Great pics as usual. Since I am a muley guy, are you seeing any deer in the high country? Hope they are having a good summer, too. I'm sure seeing lots of twin fawns here in Wyoming, seems like a pretty good year..

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom