Unit 76 July 18 pics

R

rocketman

Monsoons are getting stronger. Rains some every day by noon but
AM is always clear. The haze from the fires is gone because
of the monsoon wind from the south.Calf count looks better
from the east(Creede) and good from the south (Durango).
Seeing new bulls every day but still nothing better than 345.
Snow drift in that pic is maybe 40 ft deep. Saw a 180 28in
buck the other day best by far the best this year. Last year saw a 200in. Ratio at least 100-1 elk to deer.

4880daff428fc27b.jpg

4880db4945b1365c.jpg

4880db8647519267.jpg

4880dbd448ce0462.jpg

4880dc394ab34a40.jpg

4880dc6a4bdd6b0d.jpg

4880dcc14f85deb5.jpg

4880dcee50c7af40.jpg

200in.

That pic of the calves snoozing in the sun is great! What is roughly the ratio you see of females to males. See no cover for what appears miles - got me wondering if what you typically see matches the DOW's.

That must be quite a sight in person great photos as always

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
COLORADO,USA
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

Rocketman

Not sure you read all these, but what a treat you provide for all of us. Love you pic's and as most others at MM, wish I could be there.

264?X300

it looks like the cow in the third pic is raising quads. no wonder there is so many elk!!!ha ha great pics.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom