Unit 76 July 5 pics

R

rocketman

Weather stormy Thurs and Fri and sunny Sat and Sun.
No more elk than a week ago. 30% of the elk are here.
Still thats normal for this time of the year. Best
bull is 300 now and a few that are getting close
to 300. Will see how much growth they have in them.
Almost all the elk are staying out all day. Saw maybe
70 bulls last few days. Tomorrow start packing in
camp 1. These pics are at over 13000 ft. Bull pic
was with a pocket camera. Roy

4a50e36d1ee409bd.jpg

4a50e3b31faa7586.jpg

4a50e3ee20d3bcae.jpg

4a50e43621a3e08b.jpg

4a50e464223323a6.jpg

4a50e49222d4cddb.jpg

4a50e4c423939e17.jpg

Now that is where I would like to spend my 4TH of July. It is scorching down here in Texas, 108 at the ranch yesterday. Nice pics, greenin up pretty good up there. Better get you a wide brimmed hat Roy. That sun up there will burn you fast.

Fantastic as usual!

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

Awesome pics

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Awsome Pics Rocketman!!!! Who takes your pic while you are up on the mountain. Do you go with a friend or is it a self timer.

as usual great photos Rocketman. Looks like the snow is burning off and the antlers are growing well.

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom