Unit 76 Oct 7 pics

R

rocketman

Pulled out my fall camp snow is becoming an
issue now. Got a few in Sun-Mon and looks
like more today. Pics are from a few days ago.

4accce202313cde9.jpg

4accce4623fa98ad.jpg

4accce6a24f6aa2a.jpg

4accce93261180f3.jpg

4acccebe2735b95c.jpg

Rocketman,

Thanks for another year of pictures and reports. I appreciate the update being that I live so far away.

nrueh

Thanks for all the great reports and awesome pictures this year. That last shot of Rocketdog is a fantastic photo of him. Growing up, all my dad had were German Shepards.....what a great companion they make.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom