herding of cows, no attempting mounting of cows,
bugling just fair compared to peak of rut. Having
trouble getting to big bunch of 1000+ because of
smaller bunches between me and them. They are up
at 13000ft at daybreak and the lower bunches are
in the way. First pic you see tongue flicking at
cows butt, a good sign rut is very near. That small
bull came to 20 yds and I waived my hand to stop him
or he would have walked to me(and Rocket).

48c291a8791c87e4.jpg

48c291e17a089089.jpg

48c2920f7a854aca.jpg

48c292407b0db4d4.jpg

48c292747bbbb57c.jpg

48c292a47c860b83.jpg

48c292d67d696f8a.jpg

You must have Rocket well camoflaged and well trained to keep still and quiet!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

i thought so too when i first looked at it but i think its just a dead limb. Hey, Rocket.I'm new to the site.Was practicing on uploading some pics.Seems like all my files are too big.When i adjust them they look small and far away.How do you get such nice big clear pics.could use some helpful hints.Thanks magnummatt.

Pictures are awesome! Yeah it looks like a shed up there....Man I would have drawn back on that little bull, I hope I can find one just like that....Great pics, thanks for sharing it...

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom