Unit 76 Sept 9 pics

R

rocketman

These pics are from this AM. Im in basin 5.
15 6pts in the basin this AM. Bugles are back
to over a 1000 this AM. At my camp they bugled
all night. Started 3;30 pm yesterday from the
timber. Still full rut not yet. Many bulls are
running alone or in bachelor groups. Saw 2 6pts
square off for fight and then backed off. They wont
next week. Mark still not yet he took a well
deserved day off today. Ross his spotter went
back to Iowa today.

4aa83616157e7845.jpg

4aa836401781c8d6.jpg

4aa8366118c3dcc3.jpg

4aa8368419e6706f.jpg

4aa836af1ba3893f.jpg

4aa836d41ce0aebd.jpg

Intercept one of those big stinky bulls and be done with it!!! Great pics and some really nice bulls!

I guess your friend is being very selective in what he decides to hang his tag on. Can't say I blame him based on the quality of Elk you are seeing. Hope Lady Luck smiles on him. Thanks for Pics. I will start chasing those Colorado Bulls starting this Sunday evening. They ought to be going pretty good by then.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom