Unit 8 info.

Zoomer

Hello fellow Arizonians.
Finally drew a tag for unit 8 after a five year dry spell.
We used to hunt the unit pretty regular years ago when tag were easy to come by.
Hunted over by JD dam and the White horse lake area and stayed up in the pines.
My brother and hunting partner now lives up in the area and was talking to a fellow
church member who hunts ducks down on the Verde and said there are some big deer down that way.
I get the idea that down in the southern part of the unit it's more of a high desert type of landscape.

Any body ever hunt the southern part of unit 8 or thoughts on the unit in general?

Thanks
A.J.
Bullhead City

That is my most favorite unit in the whole state. I've hunted it a whole bunch. The Pine Flats area is good. So is Sycamore Canyon. That unit holds just about every big game animal in AZ except sheep & buffalo. Great quail hunting also. Awesome area, it's always on my apps.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom