Unit 84/69 Private Land Access

S

Stryker

Slightly frustrated and Needing to Vent ~ To make a long story short I just found out the the private landowner who gaurenteed access for my 13 year old daughter if she drew a 2nd season private landowner license in unit 84/69, just informed me that they "got a better offer" and sold all of their land owner tags and hunting rights to group of hunters. And therefore, even though my daughter had already applied for and successfully drawn a 2nd season deer tag, after obtaining permission to hunt on the property, will not be able to do so after all, and since the license is not valid on public land she will need to find access elsewhere!!! How frustrating.. It really make you wonder what is happening to the sport of hunting.. The "Private Property / Hunting with Permisson Only" signs are slowing being replaced with " Open to the Highest Bidder" signs!

Hopefully I can salvage the season for her - let the search begin... Any help or direction from fellow MM Members would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to hear that...although it seems all to common now adays
You can turn the tag in and get whatever is left over instead or start knocking on some doors and explain the situation. It really is a crappy deal and even worse that it happened to a kid.

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
COLORADO,USA
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom