Unit 9 elk update

ToddT

Just curious of any activity in unit 9 so far this year. I know it is early but I bought a landowner voucher and have done quite a bit of research and would really like to see how everyone is doing. If you are successful, I would love to see some pics. Or even general pics in the area would be great. Thanks for any help.

A friend of mine killed a small 5x5 opening morning.No bugling just got lucky.....It'll heat up in the next week...

LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-08 AT 08:13PM (MST)[p]It has been a week since initial posting, any reports yet? And by the way NMHHUNTNUTTG, thanks for the info, I tried to call the other night but you weren't in yet, I will try again soon.

As mentioned I should be getting some great help from someone here, but I was curious as to updated activity from the bowhunters or those scouting for the blackpowder season. Thanks.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom