UNIT 96 ANTELOPE

muleyczy

ANYONE HAVE ANY OPINIONS OR INSIGHT ON THE QUALITY AND QUANITY OF ANTELOPE WITHIN THIS UNIT THAT HAS HUNTED IT WITHIN THE LAST FEW YEARS.

THANKS
MC

I hunted 96 2 or 3 years ago. It's not known for huge bucks, but I did see some respectable bucks. When I was there it was raining and snowing so access was pretty limited. I almost got stuck a couple times, and had to stay on the main roads. I hunted the NW corner pretty much. Plenty of antelope. A fun hunt. Best of luck!

Eel

Eels pu was pretty clean that season because I was there too..LOL

Brian
http://i48.tinypic.com/238eb6.jpg[/IMG]

Muley My buddy has this tag we drove around almost the whole unit and it took us 3 days to cover a good portion of it 800 miles roughly. we didn't see many antelope but the quality I thought was good to great. right smack dab in the middle of the unit is where we seen the most bucks. good luck happy huntin. and if you see an old grey toyota or green and silver gm drivin around the unit this fall you better stop us and chat for a minute.

TICK
TALL, WIDE, AND HANDSOME

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom